Airport Transfer

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 19 April 2016 5.12pm
We're going from Bermondsey (in between Old Kent Road Tesco & Grange Road) to Gatwick next Thursday morning. Are there any recommended car companies? I know TBR Cars and also Uber and Addy Lee, but wondered if there was other advice? It'll be a 4:30am pickup so looking for reliability
Tuesday 19 April 2016 5.18pm
Personally i would go for an Uber. I used to use station cars and they were always late and more expensive than Uber.

Tuesday 19 April 2016 5.32pm
I used elephant cars recently and was happy with service. It was also a lot cheaper than I expected.
Wednesday 20 April 2016 10.49am
For long journeys, I have found Waterloo Cars of Southwark Bridge Rd to be reliable.
Wednesday 20 April 2016 4.01pm
I used Addison Lee to pick me up at 04.45 yesterday and take me from off Blackfriars Road to Heathrow Terminal 2 - as the fare was deemed off peak it only cost 42 which I thought was very reasonable. I travel frequently for work and always use Addison Lee or Halo to get me to the airport and they have always arrived on time. Hailo also do a fixed fare of 50 to or from Heathrow - not sure if they do a similar fare for Gatwick...
Wednesday 20 April 2016 7.22pm
Addison Lee are good, and a flat rate for that journey...fantastic.
Monday 25 April 2016 11.42am
Just Airports are extremely affordable and have always been reliable for me.
Monday 25 April 2016 12.42pm
I cannot extol the virtues of enough, I use them myself but also my 70+ Mum travels into Waterloo from Hampshire by train and cabs across from there to London Bridge for convenience and they are always on time and tell you in advance how much the journey is. Brilliant!

Life's too short live it!!!

D x

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: