Est India

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 27 April 2016 4.51pm
Has anyone else experienced this Indian restaurant/takeaway? We ate there last summer & the food was great. 2 weeks ago we ordered a delivery - waited over an hour for it to be delivered & when it came it was awful. Most of it got thrown away. I did email them to ask if they had had a change of chef or maybe a bad day caused by staff being off or similar but to date I've had no reply. What recent experiences have other people had ?
Thursday 28 April 2016 1.26pm
I noticed their standards have plummeted - Their staff can be quite rude too - especially the surly young one with the beard.
Their delivered food is too oily and way too spicy.
Tuesday 3 May 2016 6.33pm
Unfortunately the quality of the dishes has gone done compared to when they opened. Also, the size of the dishes has shrunk dramatically.

I haven't tried the delivered food but have been there a few times and each time was worse than the previous one.
Wednesday 4 May 2016 2.09pm
I completely disagree. I visited Est India last week and the food & service was excellent. I enjoyed some delicious aachari chicken tikka and a wonderful methi murgh which was full of fresh fenugreek leaves.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: