Hall hire for wedding party

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 1 May 2016 4.34pm
Hi I'm looking for a hall to hire for a wedding reception , it's not a sit down dinner as we just want a party but was wondering if anyone knows any halls in Bermondsey that will do this as struggling to find one , thanks in advance

Kerry
Monday 2 May 2016 7.58am
http://search3.openobjects.com/kb5/southwark/directory/results.action?communitychannel=20700&sr=0&nh=10

this is a list of all the tenants halls in Southwark-this will tell you capacity and whether has a kitchen if want food etc

You don't say where you are but I have been to parties at the roundhouse on the Lawson estate before not huge but worked ok

the surdock club in cope street has a hall upstairs with a bar but might be more expensive????
Monday 2 May 2016 9.45am
Thank you very much
Wednesday 4 May 2016 6.27pm
Hello,

You may have found somewhere but if not have a look at Blackfriars Settlement. It's not Bermondsey but is not that far.

Our website is www.blackfriars-settlement.org.uk if you like what you see give Eva Henry a call and she will sort it out.
Wednesday 4 May 2016 7.09pm
markblackfriars wrote:
Hello,
You may have found somewhere but if not have a look at Blackfriars Settlement. It's not Bermondsey but is not that far.

Our website is www.blackfriars-settlement.org.uk if you like what you see give Eva Henry a call and she will sort it out.

Sorry that went before I intended!

Her number is 020 79289521

Best wishes

Mark
Friday 4 November 2016 3.41pm
Hi I am looking for a hall to hire in Bermondsey. I live in SE1. My daughter will be 16 on the 22nd December and I need a hall within easy distance of home. Please help...Time is running out for me...
Sunday 6 November 2016 9.13am
Hi Ayesha, The Draper Hall is probably suitable for a teenage party, (note: we close at 9pm) but we're at The Elephant and Castle. Have a look at the calendar, and let us know (via the application form) if you want to hire.
Sunday 6 November 2016 5.38pm
Borough Welsh chapel on Southwark bridge rd has a lower hall for rent

welshchapel.com

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network