Looking for a decorator

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Wednesday 21 June 2017 10.15am
Thanks to the recommendations on this site Paul nelson has just finished decorating the outside of my house and my neighbours. He is simply very good. Turns up on time, ordered scaffolding as required, and just quietly gets on with a very good job. I will certainly use him again.
Saturday 16 September 2017 5.38pm
Another recommendation for Paul Nelson. Paul did a brilliant job painting our kitchen. Our flat is a victorian property where all the walls are uneven and quite tricky but he has made it look amazing and the surfaces a lot smoother. You can tell that he really takes pride in his work and wanted to achieve the best result. On top of all this he is a lovely guy to chat to! If you're looking to get some decorating work done then please don't hesitate to book him. His number is 07946739465.
Sunday 22 October 2017 4.52pm
Myself and a few of my friends have used LGC Decorators in the last few years. Always great experience and very high quality work. https://www.lgcdecorators.co.uk/painters-decorators-south-london/bermondsey/
Mobile 07702304033
Friday 3 November 2017 10.28am
I just wanted to add to the recommendations for Paul Nelson, who has just completed decorating our ground floor. He has done a very professional job and, as others have said, clearly takes pride in his work. Importantly, he was considerate about working around us and left the space clean and tidy at the end of every day. We would definitely use Paul again. Tel no 07946739465.
Friday 3 November 2017 5.26pm
Another happy Paul Nelson customer here- highly recomend
Wednesday 8 November 2017 11.50am
Just chiming in as another very happy customer of Paul Nelson. Paul was friendly and professional and we had no issue leaving him the keys for 5 days so he could completely repaint our new flat, (this was in mid October). He was also flexible when an additional issue with the wall needed to be addressed when we removed some wall heaters - he repaired it perfectly. The quality and finish was excellent across the board.
Wednesday 8 November 2017 5.03pm
Paul Nelson has painted our flat, early this year and he is a star: quality work en super reliable. Highly recommended.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: