Starting A Craft Fair in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 17 May 2016 2.47pm
I'm trying to start up a regular craft fair, something where the sellers actually make their items rather than just re-sell stuff they've got from elsewhere. Someplace where you can find something literally unique.

Currently I'm looking for potential sellers - the idea is to have a mostly different set of sellers at each sale to keep things fresh for the buyers. I already have a location in SE1, clean, well presented, handy for transport, fully wheelchair accessable and not a pub!

If you're interested in being a seller (sellers can be from anywhere, not just SE1), please fill in the details on the following site. Once we have enough sellers a date can can be confirmed.

www.AlternativeElephant.co.uk
Tuesday 17 May 2016 3.32pm
Wondered if you've thought about speaking to Southwark Arts Forum as a few years back they facilitated some stalls of Southwark-made crafts at Borough Market... they might be interested to help you find stallholders?
Wednesday 18 May 2016 1.48pm
I didn't know that. I'll ask them about it. Many thanks.
Wednesday 18 May 2016 2.40pm
Cooltan Arts?
Wednesday 18 May 2016 2.51pm
Perhaps some of the artists/artisans based in the Pullens yards would be interested in an opportunity to sell and showcase their products .

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: