Local Printers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 21 May 2016 9.44am
The Elephant and Castle's award-wining, Draper Estate is looking to appoint a printing company.
We order about a dozen A3 colour (laminated), and 20 A4 colours every month,
with 300 A3 colour (folded) quarterly, and occasional 300 A4 mono.
Could any SE1ers recommend a local firm?
Thanks
Saturday 21 May 2016 9.15pm
I can recommend Copytech on the Old Kent Road, just past the Bricklayers Arms Roundabout. They are friendly and very reasonable. I tried some other print shops around Bermondsey Street, but found them very expensive.
Saturday 21 May 2016 10.43pm
maurits wrote:
I can recommend Copytech on the Old Kent Road, just past the Bricklayers Arms Roundabout. They are friendly and very reasonable. I tried some other print shops around Bermondsey Street, but found them very expensive.

Interesting...
Zoe
Sunday 22 May 2016 10.40am
Do Copytech do glossy printing (don't know the technical term!)? We also print at Styles House TMO and currently go to the east end, which is a bit of a pain.
Sunday 22 May 2016 12.18pm
There's one in an arch at the top end of bermondsey street - forget the name but v reasonable.

If you are willing to go online, I've found instantprint excellent.
Monday 23 May 2016 9.01am
I design leaflets and booklets for people (including the council and the Friends of Southwark Park) and I can't recommend highly enough Thames Digital in Old Jamaica Road. Their turnaround time is very tight and the quality is top banana.

I also need laminated A3 stuff for my own purposes and their prices suit me as a freelancer. They're not some fly-by-night company and their work is done with care.

Speak to either Phil or Andy (and if you ask nicely they'll probably deliver).

No connection, just a very happy customer!

http://www.thamesdigital.uk.com/
0207 357 6665
Zoe
Monday 23 May 2016 10.46am
I called both companies recommended and Copytech seem a bit cheaper, they quoted 40p per side for A3 but Thames Digital seemed quicker. For info, I was checking the price of a small amount of one off printing.

Thanks everyone for your comments!
Tuesday 24 May 2016 4.35pm
Copyprints on Borough High Street are quick and good quality as well as good price. They do the printing for our residents association in SE1 - posters, flyers, booklets etc

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: