Breakfast/brunch

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 22 May 2016 7.56am
Hi!
Sunday morning and starving here I was thinking on where we should go for breakfast. It is something we love to do over the weekend. We go a lot to Teapod, which we find lovely, but we were wondering about your options to change for a bit. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Miranda :)
Sunday 22 May 2016 8.37am
Bermondsey Street? No place in particular - I was just walking through starving on my way to somewhere else and there were loads of nice breakfast / brunch smells tempting me from everywhere...
Sunday 22 May 2016 9.49am
Monday 23 May 2016 3.18pm
Cote in Hays galleria. The Complet or French both include a hot drink :)

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Monday 23 May 2016 3.40pm
I would love to tell everyone to go to the Craftsman Café on Abbey Street but the danger is we'll never be able to get a seat when we want to ............
Monday 23 May 2016 7.32pm
Thanks everyone for your messages! All theses places look lovely. We sure have some new things to try out now :)
Tuesday 24 May 2016 3.43pm
Come to Kennington where great brunch spots include the Kennington Tandoori, Pharmacy 2, Ragged Canteen at Beaconsfield, and the Tommyfield.

http://kenningtonrunoff.com/tag/breakfast-and-brunch/
Tuesday 24 May 2016 3.48pm
Kennington tandoori for breakfast sounds interesting...do they have a website would you know please?
I have been to Dishoom in Shoreditch and the Bacon naan was delight!

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Tuesday 24 May 2016 4.11pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
Bermondsey Street? No place in particular - I was just walking through starving on my way to somewhere else and there were loads of nice breakfast / brunch smells tempting me from everywhere...

Village East gets our vote.
We are slightly greedy and order the Eggs Benedict + Florentine, and also split the bacon sandwich with avocado and chilli between us.
They do a very good Bloody Mary too.
Wednesday 25 May 2016 12.52pm
Breakfast club in london bridge
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: