Bunyadi

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Saturday 11 June 2016 1.43pm
I go away for a week and find that a naked restaurant has opened, supposedly in SE1 ! Somewhere which is a pub....and has a waiting list of 46,000! With such a large waiting list ....they will make a fortune....
Saturday 11 June 2016 1.46pm
Isn't it in E1 rather than SE1?
Saturday 11 June 2016 2.05pm
If I read it correctly Beetroot its at the elephant in a pub..described as a dingy one with a bouncer outside, I found the article confusing as it implies that it's either been open for three months or is open for only three months, again that works out they have to serve fifteen thousand patrons a months!

I wonder if someone has taken a mini lease out on The Elephant? At 69 pounds a throw I'll give it a miss! Edible spoons and nouvelle cuisine surrounded by elderly men waiting for the waitress to drop something....
Saturday 11 June 2016 3.53pm
I suppose it must have a very large cloakroom, and no customers popping out for a quick smoke between courses...
Saturday 11 June 2016 5.15pm
Lol Jules! I suppose smoking of the traditional kind gets pushed back to Smokin Hot!
Saturday 11 June 2016 5.40pm
Diners sit naked on logs according to that newspaper we pretend we don't read, the ever truthful DM. What about splinters?
In the DM comments a reader wonders if they are going to disinfect the seats after every diner. The menu looks a bit Gwynneth Paltrow for my taste. James, are you going to review it for us?
Saturday 11 June 2016 6.11pm
Jazzy at first I thought it was April 1st. I suppose they have specially trained medical staff standing by with tweezers ...and a broad mind!
Saturday 11 June 2016 6.58pm
Jan, since you express such a keen interest in this place, how about we have a whip round to send you to review it for us?
Saturday 11 June 2016 7.15pm
Is the food any good?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: