Dodgy faces in Bermondsey Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
six
Wednesday 15 June 2016 9.55pm
Hi guys,

My flatmates reported several times that from a couple of weeks one or two guys with dodgy attitudes seem like "patrolling" Bermondsey Street. It looks like they are checking people out, sometimes even following people. They've been spotted from the Woolpack/Tanner St Park till Fuckoffe/Ticino. Anyone noticed these guys?
Also, what people do in these cases? Do you pretend that everything's normal or you signal this to authorities?

Cheers!
Thursday 16 June 2016 9.55am
You can report any concerns to our local Safer Neighbourhoods Team at the following website: http://content.met.police.uk/Team/Southwark/Grange

Our block is part of a Neighbourhood Watch Group and we get monthly updates on local crime and prevention from the SNT. They're quite proactive and it's certainly worth speaking with them if you've got concerns or information that may help.
Thursday 16 June 2016 4.09pm
You could also ask in those pubs and shops/cafes if they have any cctv covering the street. They might have caught them on it!
Thursday 16 June 2016 9.15pm
Obviously the 'vote leave' campaigners are out and about....
Thursday 16 June 2016 9.28pm
Call. 101 or 999
Friday 17 June 2016 11.43pm
not trivialising the post- but Flood plain you made me laugh
Saturday 18 June 2016 9.10am
Paramount wrote:
Call. 101 or 999

I'm not sure calling 999 and saying 'there are some dodgy looking people on Bermondsey St' is a responsible thing to do.
Saturday 18 June 2016 10.01am
Depending on the perceived gravity of the offence naturally but as on transport public announcements etc. If you see anything suspicious!! '.. Trouble Is they all look suspicious these days or a sizeable number do certainly in Central London areas. So I suppose if one is concerned or offended one knows what to do hopefully
Zoe
Sunday 19 June 2016 8.33am
I have to wear a hat as I am allergic to the sun (it's a right pain) and I get a lot of suspicious looks when I go anywhere in my baseball cap. I suspect I am in the 'they all look suspicious these days' category. It makes life quite ackward.
Sunday 19 June 2016 9.50am
Have seen some beautiful headgear lately. Suspect from Royal Ascot. My fair lady etc
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: