Searching for Gibbings House

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 16 June 2016 10.34pm
Tell me is Gibbings House on King James Street, I can't locate it
Friday 17 June 2016 6.25am
Still there...in street view.
Friday 17 June 2016 11.20am
Appreciate Jan. I was looking on map and couldn't see it
Jan if I am looking for a business or person's name, which I haven't found either. Do you have any advice for me? Appreciate
Friday 17 June 2016 1.38pm
I am not sure where this should be posted:

I'm trying to locate a company who supplies heavy duty equipment to oil and gas industry.

The company name is: Steinway Heavy Duty Equipment Company Limited address is London UK

appreciate any help. I would like the address and phone number or tell me where I can find it.
Friday 17 June 2016 7.17pm
It's name is GIBBINS House and it is a 3 storey block of residential flats.
Friday 17 June 2016 8.21pm
You could try Companies House..for a modest amount,used o be a pound or too you may get more informations?.
Friday 17 June 2016 8.23pm
All online of course, if gibbons house is the address you can check.
Friday 17 June 2016 8.47pm
Just went on comp.house website and it said that names s available to register ...are the details you have recent?
Saturday 18 June 2016 11.00am
Jan the old one wrote:
Just went on comp.house website and it said that names s available to register ...are the details you have recent?

The most likely hit for 'Steinway Heavy Duty Equipment Company Limited' on Google is in the Linkedin profile of a gentleman called Henry Rosenthal Steinway Jnr, of Manchester, who has been the company's CEO since April 2000.

See https://uk.linkedin.com/in/henry-rosenthal-steinway-jnr-490898b6 (but I'm not sure that you can see his profile unless you've also signed up to Linkedin).

Very odd.
Saturday 16 July 2016 12.27am
Appreciate all the help from everyone above and below haven't been on here to comment
Yu have helped a lot I didn't think the company was registered and yes I saw on linked in
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: