Dogs!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 21 June 2016 8.30pm
Just a request to all the dog walkers who like to come and exercise their dogs where I live in Nelson Square;

Can you please be quiet?! I'm in my flat trying to watch my television and all I can hear is either your dogs barking the place down or your VERY LOUD conversations!

Please have some consideration, after all I don't stand outside where you live and disturb you.
Tuesday 21 June 2016 8.43pm
Wish you luck Sookysoo, at least with dogs barking the dogs aren't thoughtless like their humans! The small wall outside the house seems to be the meeting point for early morning workers, they hail and greet each other as it were 5pm instead of 5am, with some accents being strident...if they sit on the wall and chat I bang on the window, I used to rush downstairs open front door and ask them to be quiet ..very politely..lol
Tuesday 21 June 2016 8.52pm
Oh yes if we are talking about Nelson Square I need to mention the lovely group of builders who congregate there every morning before working on the monstrosity called the Music Box. I've given up asking them to be quiet to be honest.
Tuesday 21 June 2016 9.17pm
I didn't know dogs where allowed in the square itself. I normally walk them in the patch in the far corner. And no, I'm not the one who leaves the crap behind.
Wednesday 22 June 2016 5.36am
PeterEccles wrote:
I'm not the one who leaves the crap behind.

Every dog owner says this. Yet my local park is full of it.
Wednesday 22 June 2016 6.16am
kevinruairi wrote:
PeterEccles wrote:
I'm not the one who leaves the crap behind.

Every dog owner says this. Yet my local park is full of it.

I can assure you its not me and I give an ear full to anybody I see doing it.
Wednesday 22 June 2016 7.38am
Dogs are not allowed in the Square where the swings etc are, there are signs on the gate, yet come and see all the dogs off their leads running around barking!

When you say the "far corner" do you mean the patch of grass between 44 Nelson Square and Applegarth House or somewhere else?
Wednesday 22 June 2016 8.37am
Isn't living adjacent to a public park then complaining about people using it somewhat sanctimonious?
Wednesday 22 June 2016 8.58am
I'm not complaining about people using the park, just those people who let their dogs off the lead in a children's playground and those who feel the need to shout rather than talking.

Don't accuse me of being sanctimonious when you don't even know me.
Wednesday 22 June 2016 11.57am
Haha surely Nelson Square has noises far worse than dogs barking. I used to live around there and the people were far worse than the dogs in my opinion...
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network