Neil Coyle

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6
Tuesday 28 June 2016 7.02am
Good!!!! Can he now go away.. Pop back into His box or join the Tories or some other party as he is not wantedon board. It is now abundantly clear the Blairites are just lying in wait and hope to ambush the few honest people left in politics

I may not agree with Jeremy or John on everything but I do know an honest person when I see one abeyance sick of such covert n now overt behaviour in front of the press he may not have the greatest pr. But neither did Hardie. Attlee. etc but great men in their way. So any fakes in the Labour ranks go and take. Coyle with them. This person since his election in SE1 has not seen fit to be seen anywhere in Our Southbank area.....
At least Simon Hughes or his team were contactable in my experience generally
Tuesday 28 June 2016 8.38am
'In my constituency we have already seen job losses' - perhaps I've misunderstood something here, but this seems a bit unlikely considering the referendum was only held five days before the date of his letter of resignation. As for 'Morgan Stanely' - you'd think at the very least he and /or his office would be able to spell the legal company name correctly.
Tuesday 28 June 2016 9.37am
Well done Neil Coyle! Labour needs a strong, competent leader, not that joker
Tuesday 28 June 2016 9.56am
Strong competent???! that all depends what their beliefs are surely. John Mcdonnell possible tho he has said not interested.. If labour elects any more Blairites they really are finished and UKIP etc will be beneficiaries. You have been warned
Tuesday 28 June 2016 11.47am
No, being strong and competent does not depend on what their beliefs are, the two are separate.

Personally, I feel they need a strong, competent, likeable centrist to win elections. That is, if the Labour party is actually interested in winning elections and not being a trumped up student lobbying group.

McDonnell would be as much of a joke as Corbyn.
Tuesday 28 June 2016 12.03pm
Well I for one am not interested in an unprincipled party.. or leader. such as you appear to be suggesting. Look at the old liberal party and now so called libdems led by Tim Fsrron
Poor chap.looks almost tearful at times..seems sad..lost cause for them suppose. Quality not quantity and Truth is oft in the minority. But stick with your principles and people will admire you. Stay steadfast and you must and will n can win
Tuesday 28 June 2016 1.46pm
Corbyn was democraticaly elected by a massive majority by the people, Those who are against him should either shut up and support that decision or resign from the party. The Blairite right wingers are afraid they'll lose their gravy train with Corbyn, they don't care about what the party represents as much as they care about their own power and income. I look forward to when we can de-select our candidates and kick out the facists in the labour party.
Tuesday 28 June 2016 1.58pm
batfastard wrote:
Corbyn was democraticaly elected by a massive majority by the people, Those who are against him should either shut up and support that decision or resign from the party. The Blairite right wingers are afraid they'll lose their gravy train with Corbyn, they don't care about what the party represents as much as they care about their own power and income. I look forward to when we can de-select our candidates and kick out the facists in the labour party.

Yes let's see the Tories rule for a generation. As long as you have the moral high ground in your own head.
Tuesday 28 June 2016 3.48pm
Just wondering how long before David Miliband comes back from the US to "save" labour...
Tuesday 28 June 2016 8.52pm
As nice as everyone say's Jeremy is this man cannot win an election.

I generally vote Labour or Lib Dems and honestly speaking I cannot vote for him. The last straw for me was during the referendum when I couldn't understand where he stood on the issue.

If he stays Labour are going to lose more votes to UKIP, Greens and Lib Dems
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: