Neil Coyle

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 21
Wednesday 29 June 2016 9.34am
Drusilla. Mrs Thatcher was strong and competent! Didn't necessarily agree with her though. Although she was head n shoulders over some rubbish today
Wednesday 29 June 2016 9.36am
Winning the moral high ground argument war then peace is the ultimate goal of all rationale persons
Wednesday 29 June 2016 9.39am
Connie. Seen Alistair Campbell and Andy Mandy around like dracclaimed vultures encircling on media already
Wednesday 29 June 2016 7.31pm
Paramount, for my peace of mind can you please refer to people by their proper names. I struggle to understand such nicknames that you seem wont to create such as Andy Mandy.
You constantly refer to people by their first names as if you have been introduced to them and are on familiar terms, please use their full names or at least their initials so that I can understand more quickly to whom you are referring.
Wednesday 29 June 2016 7.58pm
Who's Neil Coyle?!
Wednesday 29 June 2016 11.22pm
Bunhouse. I meant Peter Mandelsohn
Wednesday 29 June 2016 11.23pm
Exactly so. Who indeed??
Thursday 30 June 2016 12.11am
Thebunhouse wrote:
Paramount, for my peace of mind can you please refer to people by their proper names. I struggle to understand such nicknames that you seem wont to create such as Andy Mandy.

Thursday 30 June 2016 1.03am
Paramount wrote:
Bunhouse. I meant Peter Mandelsohn

Mandelsohn?, Mandelsohn?,
Is he any relation to the sunnavabitch Felix Mendelssohn who arranged Wagner's wedding march, that was played when I was dragged kicking and screaming into St. Crispin's Church, Southwark Park Road all those years ago?
In one of the pews at the rear, Natalie Wood was singing, "It should have been me, Oh God, it should have been me."
Thursday 30 June 2016 8.27am
Natalie Wood. USA film star? She was gorgeous. I had close friend lookalike for Nat brunette of course
.once upon a time.. as Bobby Darin/Spacey would warble
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 21

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network