Neil Coyle

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 6 of 21
Friday 22 July 2016 12.01am
As. Benn put it Militant etc are were The salvation army of the labour party
Tuesday 26 July 2016 7.09am
Paramount wrote:
As. Benn put it Militant etc are were The salvation army of the labour party

nothing wrong with sallys, we could do with more methodists?
Tuesday 18 April 2017 2.29pm
I notice from the site Twitter feed that our near invisible MP broke cover again yesterday to whinge about the Labour Party on Rupert Murdoch owned media (Why is it they never seem to give him time to criticise the government?) and now it looks like Simon Hughes is going to be the Lib Dem candidate in the forthcoming General Election.

We are spolit for choice! A disloyal Blairite who benefits from the Garden Bridge Trust's trough of public money and Rupert Murdoch's hand pulling his strings, or a Liberal Democrat who decided to sit in a Tory government.
Tuesday 18 April 2017 7.05pm
Both rubbish politicians. Will vote Green. Don't care if it counts for nowt at the end. Coyle and Hughes are awful. Couldn't bring myself to vote for either of them.
Tuesday 18 April 2017 8.01pm
I voted for Neil Coyle in 2015 as I was fed up with Simon Hughes as he never replied to a letter I sent to him regarding a housing issue and then when he started to sit on the fence in the coalition government that was the last straw for me. Neil Coyle is also a useless MP as you never see or hear anything from him. I will probably vote Conservative for the very first time as I can't stand either Coyle or Hughes although my vote to the Conservatives will be wasted in this constituency.
Wednesday 19 April 2017 8.38am
I agree Coyle has done very little that I can see since becoming an MP and Huges got complacent after so many years-unfortunately with the state of Labour and the lack of effort from Coyle I can see Huges getting voted back in.

I hate the idea of not voting but really will struggle to find someone to waste my vote on as will be a straight two horse race for Simon Hughes the man with no views or Coyle the invisible man..
Wednesday 19 April 2017 8.47am
I'd be happy with either Coyle or Hughes, just as long as it isn't a useless Brexiter Coybynite
Wednesday 19 April 2017 9.26am
If the overriding priority is to attempt to reduce the Tory majority in the Commons, it will make no difference if Bermondsey and Old Southwark elect Coyle or Hughes: there is no way the Conservatives can take this constituency so whoever wins will still be an opposition MP.

This means that electors can cast their votes without having to worry about tactical voting and the like: it will be a straightforward choice between two very different candidates.

May the best (or least worst) candidate win...
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 6 of 21

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: