Neil Coyle

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 8 of 21
Thursday 20 April 2017 1.29pm
If Labour are true Brexit I will vote Brexit I want Brexit and will vote for whomsoever reflects my desires ok?
Thursday 20 April 2017 1.42pm
Kate Hoey sticks to her principles and is not afraid to voice them! Unlike Cornyn McDonell and other frightened rabbits!
Thursday 20 April 2017 11.36pm
Paramount wrote:
If only Corbyn voiced his true left wing anti EU feelings honestly he would be onto a winner!

Really? I doubt he could win a game of snap with a blind deaf mute.
Fortunately.
Friday 21 April 2017 10.30am
Ha ha Corbyn nice chap and easily led n walked over by others unfortunately for him but we must have people who appear convincing as Benn/Powell years ago .. otherwise people will feel disenfranchised and therein lies the danger for real democracy and respect etc but as Tony Benn opined it's the issues not the personalities.. we should hold that in the forefront of our heads and mindset and not be so enchanted with how others present themselves to others in this vain passing world Cem Atlee was non chsrismst but look... the NHS creation etc with Lloyd George last true proper old Liberals when they were a liberal movement .... democracy must be shown as well as
Friday 21 April 2017 1.30pm
The slime appears to be oozing out from under all rocks today.
Friday 21 April 2017 1.44pm
Pardon??
Friday 21 April 2017 5.47pm
To what and to whom are you referring to, Kevinruari?
Be brave and identify what upsets you so much. Don't hide behind nasty one-liners.
Your trolling does you no favours and demeans any good point that you could have, or might have made. and lowers my opinion of you.
An apology would not go amiss
Friday 21 April 2017 7.59pm
Thebunhouse wrote:
To what and to whom are you referring to, Kevinruari?
Be brave and identify what upsets you so much. Don't hide behind nasty one-liners.
Your trolling does you no favours and demeans any good point that you could have, or might have made. and lowers my opinion of you.
An apology would not go amiss

Paramount seems to think it refers to him. I don't know if it does, or even, if it does, whether it requires an apology. Apparently we're allowed to insult Jeremy Corbyn on this website, so why not each other?

Personally I find Paramount's political views objectionable, and his persistent touting of them tedious in the extreme. His twin gods Enoch Powell and Tony Benn are surely turning in their graves (in opposite directions no doubt) at the way he so often links them together in support of his own views.

And, Paramount, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - use the 'Quote and reply' button when you respond to a message, NOT just the 'Post a reply' button. That way the rest of us would be able to see how your message relates to what went before - and see how relevant and meaningful your habitual one-line comments are no doubt intended to be. Yesterday afternoon you posted six messages between 1.16pm and 1.42pm - since you didn't "quote" any previous messages, I for one have been unable to work out whether you were replying to specific earlier comments, or simply doing it to annoy.

"A troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people."
Thursday 27 April 2017 11.01am
Paramount wrote:
If Labour are true Brexit I will vote Brexit I want Brexit and will vote for whomsoever reflects my desires ok?

Spot on, I think deep down he is a true left winger and probably feels more than a little embarrassed about our stealing of medical staff from third world countries.....did someone mention slime? I'm beginning to see him as a bit of a victim, he's been cajoled into a position he never ever wanted. Well, he's allowed himself to be anyway.
Friday 28 April 2017 12.51pm
boroughonian wrote:
Paramount wrote:
If Labour are true Brexit I will vote Brexit I want Brexit and will vote for whomsoever reflects my desires ok?

Spot on, I think deep down he is a true left winger and probably feels more than a little embarrassed about our stealing of medical staff from third world countries.....did someone mention slime? I'm beginning to see him as a bit of a victim, he's been cajoled into a position he never ever wanted. Well, he's allowed himself to be anyway.
Well Kate Hoey will get my full support anyway... she is most impressive
Current: 8 of 21

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: