Loud Music

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 1 July 2016 9.14pm
Can anyone else hear really loud music wafting around Bermondsey St / Long Lane, and if so, know where its coming from? I could of course just be over excited about Wales' win ;-)
Sunday 11 September 2016 1.09am
Found this thread rather than creating my own.
Yes, about July time my family were kept up by exceptionally loud music coming from a party/gathering in Tanners Yard. it is hapenning again tonight.(10th Sep) hence this post.
It is exactly the same flat-the top floor of Tanners yard. The flat away from long lane, facing north to the river on the east side of the building. It is also the same tired playlist that we heard months ago. I know the exact flat as I am in a another building and it isn't hard to follow the music. Ambient noise/music is one thing but despite all windows being shut this feels like we are trying to get our heads down next to the main dance floor. As said, we are actually in a different building so it must be affecting others as the time goes past 2am.
If someone knows/lives in the building it would be good if you can have a word. We have already reported to the local teams but it would be good to contact them or at least know which flat number so we can complain directly next time they have their friends round to show them a music system they are clearly very proud of.
Monday 12 September 2016 8.20am
Morning - were're in Tanners Yard, the lovely people did it right outside our flat, and apart from the noise, they left a load of mess all over the place and damaged stuff. We're letting the management company know but its becoming more of a problem with all the renters and airBnB people who just don't seem to care about other people.

I sent you a private note, if you can give us any more info on the flat, but i think its just likely to point to ours as thats where they seemed to congregate out side of, so we can pin point who it was.

Thanks
Monday 12 September 2016 9.40pm
Thanks Simon, I have also posted a private reply so you can ascertain exactly which flat if was. Thanks for the response.
Friday 28 October 2016 10.28pm
Ok, so here we go again, exactly the same flat, exactly the same music. Tanners Yard's finest Comes alive again for a house reunion.
Simon33(or anyone else in Tanners Yard). as you found out the flat last time, any chance you could publicly let us know what number so we can at least make a direct complaint?
Thanks.
Saturday 29 October 2016 9.36am
I also live in Tanners Yard, the management didn't do anything after we spoke to them in July. You could actually go down into the underground carpark and still hear the music with perfect clarity. The walls were shaking. They left a mess all over but nothing.

It didn't go on for as long last night.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: