Helicopter activity

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 2 July 2016 10.52pm
Anyone know what's going on? News helicopters and a police helicopter hovering around, really loud, plus sirens going north and south Blackfriars Road
Saturday 2 July 2016 11.07pm
Ive been doing a search to see if I could find out why the helicopters are flying right overhead but cant find anything .
They are a loud pain in the butt !
Saturday 2 July 2016 11.17pm
Yep, I did all the usual google / London / breaking news / twitter, nothing, but sounds like something serious is going on. Still very loud out there
Saturday 2 July 2016 11.26pm
Helicopter with searchlight over Waterloo. Anybody know what's going on? They've been overhead now for 40 mins. V unusual, and loud!
Saturday 2 July 2016 11.26pm
Im on Coin Street and the noise is horrendous .
Though they do seem to have thankfully moved on now .
Sunday 3 July 2016 1.11am
Person on the canopy roof of Waterloo East Station
Monday 4 July 2016 7.08am
Thx for this. And I was told filming! :) some twerps around. How the heck did he get there? Usually more staff that travellers on that old Waterloo junction (east) stop station
Monday 4 July 2016 2.09pm
Paramount wrote:
Thx for this. And I was told filming! :) some twerps around. How the heck did he get there? Usually more staff that travellers on that old Waterloo junction (east) stop station

Better get used to the noise...they'll soon be going 24/7 hunting down the EU illegals and deporting them. But I suspect you won’t mind that.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: