My Southwark 'self serve' online

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 21 July 2016 10.47am
Has anyone ever managed to use this My Southwark 'self serve' function? I have been trying for the last few days, following the (conflicting) information given by the help desk, and I still can't do it. Never have I encountered such a useless website.
Thursday 21 July 2016 10.58am
I discovered the hard way that parts of the system don't work in Safari, and produce a very unhelpful error message.

It works OK in Chrome.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 21 July 2016 6.15pm
It works in Mozilla Firefox, but it's rather clunky and (imo) badly designed.
Thursday 21 July 2016 7.30pm
I use frequently and to be honest I find it okay.
Zoe
Friday 22 July 2016 3.39pm
I use it all the time (on my iPad) and find it very useful (the phone version is terrible though).
Friday 22 July 2016 4.09pm
I'm signed up and have used it a few times but I find it frustrating that every time I go to do something I need a document to progress eg my council tax number which is annoying if I'm at work for example. If you've signed in I think you should be able to do this stuff without having to dig around for further documents. Or am I doing something wrong?
Tuesday 26 July 2016 7.50pm
This is the most interesting page ...

https://livhousing.southwark.gov.uk/

:D
Thursday 28 July 2016 10.23am
I found myself getting stuck in the first place, despite talking to help desk. The only thing I find easy is the council tax payment part.
Wednesday 10 August 2016 8.51pm
I cant find our rent statements on it, only the council tax one, have they removed the pdf statements i wonder. oh well.
Thursday 11 August 2016 9.57am
Ladywriter1968 wrote:
I cant find our rent statements on it, only the council tax one, have they removed the pdf statements i wonder. oh well.

Hello Ladywriter1968, maybe I've misunderstood what you're after, but try this:

Once you've logged on click on the "Report It Now" button, then the "Housing" link, then the "Report a Housing Repair” link, then "View Your Rent Account" and finally "View account statement". No PDF but you can see your rent status.

I've sure there is an esisr way, but I could never find it.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: