McDonald's at London Bridge

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 1 August 2016 8.05pm
Personally and on the behalf others who travel to and through London Bridge Station and nearby residents, this isn't fair that McDonald's has officially and permanently shut down for a Science Gallery. Will there not be a new McDonald's opening nearby because it's not like that specific branch wasn't receiving a lot of customers which it was. I think something needs to be done about this.
Monday 1 August 2016 9.03pm
I think McDonald's lease on that site expired, and the freeholders decided not to renew the lease.
After all the building is owned by Guy's Hospital and they probably felt it was better to have a science gallery than a fast food joint on their premises...

If something needs to be done, it is for McD to decide where to open a new venue of the golden arches in London Bridge.
Monday 1 August 2016 9.10pm
Personally I find the fewer McD's the better, but I can imagine that they will open some branch in the LB area at some point.
Tuesday 2 August 2016 1.45pm
Classic thread :)
Tuesday 2 August 2016 1.51pm
Yeah I understand, thats fair I guess but even if they wanted to make a new one, it would take a lot of time to plan and build and to even open.
Tuesday 2 August 2016 8.42pm
I like McD ice cream and for that, I want them back. Basta.
Wednesday 3 August 2016 9.34am
McD's is great. Sometimes a cheeseburger is what you want, and for a quid! SE1 can't ALL be artisanal, rare breed jamon and 5 loaves of bread
Wednesday 3 August 2016 12.01pm
If fewer people are fast food and opted for something more healthy maybe the hospital would be able to deal with more cases....
Tuesday 9 August 2016 2.18pm
I imagine they'll open one in the new concourse at London Bridge.
Wednesday 10 August 2016 9.22am
Wish they had more tea shops cafes
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: