Recommendation for Decorator

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 2 August 2016 9.01pm
Hi,

I am looking for a good Decorator who can hang wallpaper. Grateful for any recommendations.

Thanks!
Wednesday 3 August 2016 7.35am
Teaandcakes a member of the forum is highly recommended.

No connection, just a happy customer :)
Wednesday 3 August 2016 7.40pm
Hi Pops,

Thanks for your posting. Do you have a name and number for this person? Feel free to PM me if you prefer not to share it publicly.

Thanks.
Wednesday 3 August 2016 8.20pm
Contact info for Teaandcakes has been posted here:

tamer wrote:
I can wholeheartedly vouch for Paul Nelson who did a great job on my house.
After reading the numerous recommendations for him on this site I hired him to do some extensive decorating work for me. This included repainting the main bedroom, painting new french doors, and making good various bits of defective plaster and cracks throughout a rather old property, all of which now looks as good as new!

He was reasonably priced but most importantly was reliable, efficient and the work was clean and tidy (plus he`s an extremely nice chap!). Overall, I was very happy with the work and would not hesitate to use his services again.

His contact details are:
Paul Nelson
0207 4077542 / 07946739465
nelsonsdecorating@gmail.com
Wednesday 3 August 2016 8.42pm
Thank you very much!

I hope I can return the favour in the future.
Monday 19 September 2016 8.16pm
Hello all,

I can also highly recommend Paul Nelson. I found his details on this forum and he's just finished a week of painting and decorating for me. He's incredibly flexible, efficient and also meticulous about his finish. Perfect job, thanks Paul.

Details for anyone interested:

Paul Nelson
0207 4077542 / 07946739465
nelsonsdecorating@gmail.com
Monday 3 October 2016 1.02pm
Paul did some work for me and he was efficient, honest and high quality - highly recommended!
Sunday 30 October 2016 3.48pm
We have employed mick hanratty several times having got his details from this site. His phone number is07577 965754. Good rates (paul nelsons quote was much higher) and good work. He wallpapered our downstairs lav a few months ago and its great.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: