The Circle - apartment for 4 days

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 3 August 2016 10.15pm
Hi All,

I live in The Circle and my parents and brother are coming to visit me in October. My brother is staying with me in the apartment but my parents are looking for an hotel. I've seen people with bags around the building a lot and I guess it is because some of the owners have the apartments to rent for holidays.

Do you do it or know anyone who could be interested? It would be lovely to have them in the same building. They are coming from the 12th to the 16th of October.

Please let me know.

Thursday 4 August 2016 1.47pm
London Tower Bridge Apartments have quite a number of flats in the Circle. I have no affiliation with them, except my in-laws use them to stay in the Circle near us when they're in the country.
Friday 5 August 2016 5.27pm
Thanks! I'll have a look
Saturday 13 August 2016 9.05pm
There is a lovely gym there with pool if you live near by there. just letting you know, its expensive but worth it if you can manage the fees.
Sunday 14 August 2016 10.13am
Hi LadyWriter,

Do you mean The Circle Gym and Spa? I'm a member :)

True, quite expensive but really nice. The only thing I miss is that they don't have a lot of machines so my partner can't really use it for his workouts. I joined alone around a couple of months ago and I'm enjoying it a lot so far.

Wish the fees were a bit more affordable though
Monday 15 August 2016 9.56am
I don't use the circle gym any more, far too small and the personal trainers thought it appropriate to use 3 or 4 pieces of equipment at the same time which hindered what I wanted to do.

Third Space is very good but also expensive.
Monday 15 August 2016 7.18pm
Hi Nick,

To be honest I find the lack of a good (and semi affordable) gym around the area a pain in the bum! It doesn't make any sense that we need to pay around 80 pounds to get something with a pool and some equipment...

I like The Circle because the instructors are very good in my opinion (the ones that teach the classes, I don't know about the personal trainers because I don't use them) and because it is just in the building. Quite handy as you can imagine.

But it's not worth the price I'm paying for sure... None of the ones around do!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: