Looking for a short-term rent around Shad Thames

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 11 August 2016 1.57pm
Hello! I am looking for short term accommodation for my mom from early September for 1 to 3 months (it will depend on what I can find). I am having my first baby and I would love to have her around to help me before and after delivery :) I live in a tiny flat in Shad Thames, unfortunatelywe have no space left for her...
So we are looking for anything "affordable" around Shad Thames: a sub-let, house-sitting, a room etc. She is French, on her 60's, extremely clean, quiet and tidy. She will be out the whole day with us and will only use the accommodation to sleep.
Any info, lead or advise would be hugely appreciated (I have already checked Airbnb and agencies with no success)

Many thanks in advance!!! Best, Cristina
Tuesday 23 August 2016 7.16pm
Hi forum :) I have not found anything yet so just trying my luck again. I am still looking for a small flat, ensuite room for my mom from mid-september and this for 1 month at least (short term rental, sub-letting, house sitting etc). Anyone knows about anything around Shad Thames? Many many thanks in advance!
Thursday 25 August 2016 11.22am
Hi

I think it will depend on the 'affordable' part :)
Just had a quick look on Airbnb and a private room near Shad Thames (not ensuite) starts at around 1100 p/m.
Good luck with your search

Si.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network