Stray black cat

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 13 August 2016 7.28pm
Hi
A male black cat had been around for a number of weeks, in the
Union street area. He is not wearing a collar, but very very friendly.
Is any one missing him.?
Monday 15 August 2016 12.14am
I think I know the cat in question (not my cat) and yes he is gorgeous and very friendly. I would love to give him a home but sadly I flat share with someone who has asthma. If nobody in the area can give him a loving home then I am sure if someone contacts Battersea Dogs and Cats home they will come and collect him and get their vet to check him out and find him a loving forever home. I really hope someone can give him a home as he is gorgeous and will make a lovely companion for somebody.
Monday 15 August 2016 1.05pm
He may be chipped. Catch him and take him to nearest vet who can check for a chip? He may be being missed somewhere.
Monday 15 August 2016 1.14pm
One of my neighbours has been in contact with battersea dog and cats home. Who are going to take him in.
Hopefully he will find a loving home, which he deserves
Monday 15 August 2016 8.35pm
If the cat is around flat iron square, it may be Sham who is owned by Londis on the square. She doesn't wear a collar.
Monday 15 August 2016 9.20pm
Hi
The cat that lives at Londis is a lot smaller, than the stray.
My neighbour and l have been asking around for a couple of weeks. To see if anyone's cat was missing, but no joy.
I will check with the shop again, just to make sure.
Many thanks
Tuesday 16 August 2016 7.50am
There are some caring people around and it makes a good start to the day to read of your dedication. We'll hope that the cat will be renamed 'Lucky' in the end.
Tuesday 16 August 2016 1.43pm
SandyPandy wrote:
There are some caring people around and it makes a good start to the day to read of your dedication. We'll hope that the cat will be renamed 'Lucky' in the end.

Agreed. Good on you Puffin

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: