'O ver Restaurant Southwark Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 14 August 2016 8.53pm
We tried the new 'O ver restaurant on Southwark Street this weekend. Although it's billed as Neapolitan street food, other than a few starters the menu is mostly pizza, but what a pizza! Crispy base, charred bits around the crust, nice tomato sauce, not too many toppings. Definitely the best I've had for a long while.

Their USP is that the food is cooked with pure sea water. Not sure if they have a local supplier or even if it makes any difference to the final result but interesting nonetheless.

Service was a bit chaotic but it's only been open 10 days so I'm sure things will improve!
Monday 15 August 2016 1.28pm
Hi James - is there a way to get this entry showing as a review for the restaurant in that section?
Tuesday 16 August 2016 1.20pm
I also have been twice now and both times, I was really impressed! It is a great addition to the area!
Tuesday 16 August 2016 6.49pm
went last night. double thumbs up! the best neapolitan an style pizza i've had in a long time. great burrata too.
Tuesday 16 August 2016 6.53pm
SophieLondon wrote:
Hi James - is there a way to get this entry showing as a review for the restaurant in that section?
No - but this thread is automatically linked from the 'O Ver page in the restaurants section.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: