Keepmoat contractors used our cleaning stuff to clean next door

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 17 August 2016 5.28pm
We have brooms and cleaning stuffs on balcony for our own use next to our front door, we discovered yesterday after the contractors had finished the windows next door, they had used our broom to sweep their flat our with, our broom is now curled up with stuff stuck to it, and they stuck some dirty tissues in our tesco bags instead of putting tissues in bins and as I put hand in tesco bag touched the dirty tissue over my hands and today now am sick with bad cold. I did wash my hands after but guess it was to late. These people are truly disgusting and have no respect for any residents. Will be glad when they take their scaffold and selves and disappear.
Wednesday 17 August 2016 6.45pm
You should contact Keepmoat's Resident Liaison officer and ask for a payment towards a new broom of your choice.
Thursday 18 August 2016 6.35pm
Jules62 wrote:
You should contact Keepmoat's Resident Liaison officer and ask for a payment towards a new broom of your choice.
thanks have already spoken to foreman, he will bring another he said, I know people will say its just a broom, but its the principal of it to be honest, why should we keep paying out for new clean equipment their workmen so freely use of other peoples stuff.
Thursday 18 August 2016 8.39pm
Ladywriter1968 wrote:
Jules62 wrote:
thanks have already spoken to foreman, he will bring another he said, I know people will say its just a broom, but its the principal of it to be honest, why should we keep paying out for new clean equipment their workmen so freely use of other peoples stuff.

It's totally unacceptable to use other people's stuff without seeking permission, whether it's a just a broom or a Dyson!
Friday 19 August 2016 8.18pm
Jules62 wrote:
the foremen promised us a new broom but so far no broom, they are all full of S"""".

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: