The Circle Gym

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 17 August 2016 5.37pm
Does anyone here go to the Circle Gym with the pool, I joined recently, I like the pool although its expensive but guess they do offer a lot of things there. If anyone here goes let me know what you think about it?

Thanks.
Thursday 18 August 2016 4.01pm
I live in The Circle and have been a member of the gym for some time. Aside from the obvious convenience for me, I also find that it isn't too crowded regards machine/weights/pool use and also that the classes on offer are good. Have used the spa a few times as well - I'd recommend the Thai massage.
Thursday 18 August 2016 6.31pm
kieran wrote:
I live in The Circle and have been a member of the gym for some time. Aside from the obvious convenience for me, I also find that it isn't too crowded regards machine/weights/pool use and also that the classes on offer are good. Have used the spa a few times as well - I'd recommend the Thai massage.
ok thanks, as I suffer lower sciatic back trouble I joined it and started on the swim side, as the personal trainer suggested I should go slowly due to my back problem, I only joined a couple of weeks ago. unfortunately cant swim this week due to a damn cold I received from dirty workmen leaving their tissues everywhere.
Friday 19 August 2016 9.20am
It's a well maintained facility and the sisters who own it are lovely.

I used to use it but at the time I went (0630am) it was always packed and I couldn't use the weights I wanted to, as the personal trainers used to monopolise the equipment with their clients- really annoying.

The pool area was always very clean and the steam/ sauna is nice and relaxing.

I used Third Space now which has a much bigger free weights area so you don't have to wait to use anything. Never used the pool though and it is pretty expensive.
Wednesday 31 August 2016 9.05pm
I love The Circle gym! The atmosphere is super relaxing and nice and the classes I've been to are great. I have to say though I never go during peak hours and it's quite a small place so I don't know how packed it gets in there. I think there's a Fitness First and Virgin Active nearby as well. Third Space looks incredible but you better have cash to burn to join there, think it's like 130 p/m.
Thursday 1 September 2016 6.27pm
sophiedews wrote:
I love The Circle gym! The atmosphere is super relaxing and nice and the classes I've been to are great. I have to say though I never go during peak hours and it's quite a small place so I don't know how packed it gets in there. I think there's a Fitness First and Virgin Active nearby as well. Third Space looks incredible but you better have cash to burn to join there, think it's like 130 p/m.
I find it nice joined recently, use pool and treadmill, am limited due to lower back pain, I tried yoga today but a lot of the moves I could not do, so will try pilates next as that supposed to strengthen the lower back. wow 130 is way out of my price range. If they out price themselves some of these gyms they wont get the people in to be able to afford it. I like the circle gym its nice there. calming as well. I go outside of peak times as thats what I paid for...
Thursday 1 September 2016 6.34pm
kieran wrote:
thanks will consider it. thai massage
Thursday 1 September 2016 6.37pm
Oh I only tend to go to gyms with pools in them now, there are a few cheaper ones nearer to me but they dont have a pool..

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: