Ice cream parlour Jamaica rd

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 25 August 2016 7.19pm
Have been in there only a couple of times, anyone else who has been in there, what do you think of it?

I have found the food is nice, little pricey but the service is not great, they do not tell you that you have to go up and order first. So people just naturally take a seat and wait, and wait, as on the first day opening they were serving people so can be misleading.
Friday 26 August 2016 11.25am
where about in Jamaica Road is it? And (silly question!) do they sell ice cream? It could be somewhere to take my daughter.
Friday 26 August 2016 12.06pm
It's Flavours Gelato and is where is Robinsons bike shop used to be. Good selection of gelato. Service isn't the best though.
Friday 26 August 2016 12.36pm
Thanks Gavin! I'll have a stroll up there, don't go that way often now.

Sorry to hear that Robbo's has gone though, I used to use him for my motorbike MOT's when he was in Old Jamaica Rd.
Saturday 27 August 2016 6.51pm
The ice cream is nice in there although a little pricey, seating is nice when not crowded, but yeah the service when seated is not that good. you have to go up to till and order and sit and wait but they dont tell you this, so new people going in there would not know this. You can eat in there or take it away. In Jamaica Road the old bike shop is now the ice cream parlour. if you was say coming out of bermondsey underground station, walk right side and cross over road walk down past Londis and its down there.
Tuesday 30 August 2016 9.13am
I like the stools in the window, shaped like ice cream cones.
Tuesday 13 September 2016 8.16am
Flavours Gelato is amazing. Could be cheaper but I think it's definitely worth the price.
The service is awful, but they definitely have the best selection of gelato in that area!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: