Market Research interviews for local residents

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 8 September 2016 10.06am
Hello

I'm a market research recruiter - my job is to place people in paid market research focus groups and interview sessions.

I have a research project opportunity for those living close to London Bridge and thought I would share it here. Please note - this is genuine market research, we pay all participants properly, please check out our website www.murmurresearch.com for more information.

Anyone interested, please get in touch.

Details:

I'm looking for people who live within 30 minutes walk (1.8-2 miles) from London Bridge.

Ages 18-65 years old.

Interview: 1 hour in-home interview (researcher comes to your house to conduct the interview). You will also need to complete a pre-task before hand - a short diary exercise logging types of food you've eaten for the course of 4 days.

Pay = 70 total.

The interview needs to be conducting Wednesday 14th September (next week) at 1pm.

Please get in touch by emailing lamis.h@murmurresearch.com with the below details:

Full name
Post code
Profession
Life stage (e.g. married no kids, married with kids, single, living with partner, kids have left home, etc)

Many thanks
Sunday 11 September 2016 6.19pm
a4 sheet pushed through door. has all the hallmarks of a scam. now closed. they only needed 4 victims ...
Sunday 11 September 2016 10.08pm
I'm not understanding just why this makes it a scam. If you follow through into the website given then you'll see what the Company is about. A market research Company. They either hire offices for their research with focus groups or often visit people in their home if it's to be one on one questioning.
Monday 12 September 2016 11.43am
I've checked them through thoroughly, and I'm delighted to say that this Research Company is well respected and reputable. Their positions are all filled for Wednesday anyway, and I'm too old for this particular one. They say that if we email them then they could put our names down for future projects.
Tuesday 13 September 2016 3.08am
SandyPandy wrote:
I'm not understanding just why this makes it a scam. If you follow through into the website given then you'll see what the Company is about. A market research Company. They either hire offices for their research with focus groups or often visit people in their home if it's to be one on one questioning.

you don't, i do ...
Tuesday 13 September 2016 6.41pm
why did you have a bad experience with them?
Tuesday 13 September 2016 6.47pm
lh20202 wrote:
Hello
I'm a market research recruiter - my job is to place people in paid market research focus groups and interview sessions.

I have a research project opportunity for those living close to London Bridge and thought I would share it here. Please note - this is genuine market research, we pay all participants properly, please check out our website www.murmurresearch.com for more information.

Details:

I'm looking for people who live within 30 minutes walk (1.8-2 miles) from London Bridge.

Ages 18-65 years old.

Interview: 1 hour in-home interview (researcher comes to your house to conduct the interview). You will also need to complete a pre-task before hand - a short diary exercise logging types of food you've eaten for the course of 4 days.

Pay = 70 total.

The interview needs to be conducting Wednesday 14th September (next week) at 1pm.

Please get in touch by emailing lamis.h@murmurresearch.com with the below details:

Full name
Post code
Profession
Life stage (e.g. married no kids, married with kids, single, living with partner, kids have left home, etc)

Many thanks
Hello, I have sent you a message on your website about this opportunity asking for more details, dont live far from London Bridge...
Tuesday 13 September 2016 6.48pm
kellandj wrote:
a4 sheet pushed through door. has all the hallmarks of a scam. now closed. they only needed 4 victims ...
why did you have a bad experience with them? I want to know before taking this forward with them..
Tuesday 13 September 2016 6.53pm
lh20202 wrote:
Hello

Details:

Ages 18-65 years old.

Pay = 70 total.

Full name
Post code
Profession

Many thanks
have sent you an email from my Ladywriter one. thanks
Friday 16 September 2016 7.07pm
no, just all appeared dodgy and not genuine ...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: