Crol & Co. cafe on Dunton Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 3 October 2016 1.54pm
New cafe at the junction of Dunton and Lynton roads. Curious to hear feedback if anyone has been in yet.
Wednesday 5 October 2016 10.16am
They opened on Saturday, I tried it this morning. Very friendly, nice coffee sourced from The Grind. Some food like avocado on toast, spreads on toast, spanish-style omlette with chorizo. Wifi. Give it a try!
Wednesday 5 October 2016 10.40am
Sounds nice- that corner needs a bit of 'life'!
Friday 7 October 2016 6.48am
Wish them well - looks very stylish and a big improvement on a closed down betting shop!
Friday 7 October 2016 4.49pm
Had a coffee there today - it's a nice addition to the area. Food offering is a bit basic at the moment - quiches, tortillas, cakes - but it all looked really nice.
Thursday 13 October 2016 9.51am
We have popped in several times since it opened and ordered coffee, breakfast and a lunch. A great edition to the area, going to keep going back. They are starting to sell antiques there too.
Monday 17 October 2016 10.52am
My wife and I tried this café on Saturday and are really excited by it. We found exactly as the above, food selection still a little basic as they find their feet, but the coffee was excellent and it's nice to sit inside and stare at the antiques. Friendly staff and they also take cards, which is handy. We'll be back
Monday 17 October 2016 1.12pm
I also went there and really liked it. Coffee was excellent. I paid with Apple Pay and my dogs were welcome. As said before, this nice place brings life to an otherwise uneventful corner.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: