Monkey bars in SE1?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 8 November 2016 7.09pm
Hello - where in SE1 can I find some monkey bars? Is there a play area that has some? My children really like them, but I cannot find a park that has them. I have check Mint Street park, Little Dorrit park and Newington gardens. Please help!
Tuesday 8 November 2016 8.54pm
Have you visited the childrens' playground by the London Eye ? I can't remember what it's name is these days. It may be a bit of a distance from where you are, but children love this with all of the swinging around involved, plus the excitement of where it's sited !
Tuesday 8 November 2016 9.15pm
There used to be monkey bars in Tabard park, don't know if they're still there though, someone on here will know.
Tuesday 8 November 2016 10.43pm
Archbishop's Park, opposite St Thomas's hospital. Got to be the best-equipped kids playground for miles around too. Pretty sure there are some in Tabard Park, as boroughonian says. And definitely Kennington Park, if you venture into SE11. Or is it SE17
Wednesday 9 November 2016 8.54am
Ca\n't resist a jokey reply on this grim morning but reading the title of this thread I though you were writing about a new kind of pub/bar or eaterie.
Wednesday 9 November 2016 10.09am
Spa park used to have some brilliant ones few years back. Corner spa road.
Wednesday 9 November 2016 12.44pm
Alberta Ally wrote:
Ca\n't resist a jokey reply on this grim morning but reading the title of this thread I though you were writing about a new kind of pub/bar or eaterie.

I had visions of a troop of baboons, with a whoop of gorillas, sitting around discussing Trump's win, while chugging White Russians, Tequila Slammers, and Rob Roys.
Wednesday 9 November 2016 3.28pm
Lol Tom!
Wednesday 9 November 2016 4.29pm
Leathermarket park has some

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network