Looking for a Christmas tree

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 30 November 2016 2.55pm
Hello! I'm hoping to buy a real Christmas tree this weekend. Are there amy for sale within an easy drag of the middle of Elephant and Castle? I'm trying to avoid a trek to B&Q or similar!

Thanks for any info!
Wednesday 30 November 2016 3.14pm
Top end of Lower Marsh is the closest I know of. The fruit and veg stall. He had a fair few last weekend, don't pass that way in the week though so not sure if he's there everyday.
Wednesday 30 November 2016 3.55pm
Definitely there most weekday, apart from Monday I think and always there on Saturday
Wednesday 30 November 2016 4.32pm
Little Waitrose in Stamford Street is selling real trees.

There is also a Christmas tree vendor at Flat Iron Square.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 30 November 2016 7.49pm
Debbie Western Flowers in Rotherhithe, buy a tree from them every year you can buy online or visit them and select your tree and they will deliver for free. Www.debbiewesternflowers.co.uk
Thursday 1 December 2016 10.49am
There is a stall on Bermondsey St (junction of Tanner St) that have trees and other Christmas plants etc.
Thursday 1 December 2016 11.04am
Denise's Flowers and {the fruit shop whose name I can't remember} - both on Great Suffolk Street - sell tress every year.

The florist has been open on Sundays for the last few weeks.

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 1 December 2016 11.04am
I bought mine from Stan & Wendy at Uluntu on Tower Bridge Road (next to the tesco). Highly recommend Uluntu for flowers, cards, trees, wreaths, tea, pottery gifts and more! No connection except that I'm a regular happy customer! The shop is superb and has a very friendly vibe.
Thursday 1 December 2016 11.28am
Got ours from B&Q, Old Kent Road, last night! Really nice selection, got a fairly big tree for 35 which is not too bad
Thursday 1 December 2016 12.27pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
Denise's Flowers and {the fruit shop whose name I can't remember} - both on Great Suffolk Street - sell tress every year.
The florist has been open on Sundays for the last few weeks.

Some may remember they were in trouble last year when their landlord (City of London Corporation) claimed they didn't have a licence to sell Christmas trees(!) - has that been sorted out? Are they definitely selling trees this year?
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: