Tenant Management Organisations

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
sarah
Monday 13 May 2002 1.42pm
Does anyone have any experience in SE1 of TMOs (Tenant Management Organisations)? If you live in Tanner Gardens, Leathermarket, Tanner House I believe that these are managed by a TMO. I have to vote this week and haven't yet made up my mind as to whether it's a good thing or not.
Monday 13 May 2002 8.17pm
I'm in the Haddonhall one... it's really good, surplus cash goes into the estate and not back to Southwark to waste and you can vote on what to spend the cash on - we had entryphones installed.
Tuesday 14 May 2002 6.51am
David's right, my mother lived on the Haddonhall Est. it was clean, no graffiti, well tended lawns etc., Repairs were done straight away, and you had a small estate office where you could stroll in and not have to make an appointment. My mother had a break in ( extremely rare on that estate, carried out about ten years ago) the window was boarded up straight away and reglazed at first light!

I dont know whether it was classified as a co-operative though David or a T.M.O. either way it was a nice quiet place to live in.

The repairs at Leathermarket are also carried out a.s.a.p.
I think on the whole depending on the people who will be running it Sarah it will be a good idea..

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: