Dentist in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 7 December 2016 11.50am
I rang dentist Portelly today for my annual check up and hygienist, only to be told that the surgery closed down 5 months ago. I have been a patient there for years and wasn't aware of this at all.
Did anyone else receive any notice or a communication? I am disappointed because I was happy with Angela as my dentist and would have liked to have the opportunity to say goodbye.

Which other surgeries around the Elephant & Castle/Tower Bridge Road/London Bridge do you recommend?
Wednesday 7 December 2016 7.51pm
After 20 plus years with the same dentist based in West London, I had to find a someone new to look after my nashers when he retired. I am not the easiest patient, but lots of good peeps (especially on this forum) recommended Londent based in Courage Yard aka Tower Bridge Piazza. The dentist is very patient and thorough & even gave me the nicest ticking off-which I needed!
No connection, just simply one grateful patient who has filled the shoes of my previous dentist! Posting this has made me remember , it's time for my check up......
Thursday 8 December 2016 10.36am
The Borough Dental Practice on Borough High St (opp turn into great Suffolk St) have been great to me. No connection - just a happy customer.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: