Ivy One Tower Bridge

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 5 January 2017 11.01pm
Is there anymore news on the ivy opening at the one tower bridge development it's been a year now with nothing more said on it?
Saturday 7 January 2017 11.32am
They recently applied for a premises licence - the consultation period ended yesterday:

http://app.southwark.gov.uk/Licensing/LicPremisesAppliedDetails.asp?systemkey=857121

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Sunday 8 January 2017 9.26am
Thank you good to know it's still going to open! Must be this year some time for sure.
Tuesday 25 July 2017 3.58pm
Opens tomorrow

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 16 August 2017 9.13pm
Has anyone tried it yet? Every time I have walked past it looks full of very smart types.
Saturday 19 August 2017 12.57pm
I've been a few times & really like it. The prices are normal restaurant prices and don't seem inflated because of the views (which are lovely from upstairs especially). Staff couldn't be more friendly & it's open for breakfast right through the day. All in all I think it's a lovely addition to the area. Looking forward to Rosa's Thai café opening but not sure when this will be?
Wednesday 25 October 2017 4.16pm
I have a reservation for this Saturday, the 28th.
My younger German grandson will be here on that day, my wife said, “Let’s take him out to dinner, how about Cantina Del Ponte?”
I said, “Cantina?, I know that I’m retired now, but I AM a retired Black Cab driver, we can’t let standards slip, and dine with the hoi polloi, let’s go for the Ivy.”
I’ll give you the straight skinny later.
Wednesday 25 October 2017 8.38pm
This is how The Ivy Brasserie describes itself:

Quote:
The Ivy Tower Bridge is an all-day British brasserie with an all-encompassing menu serving modern British and international Ivy-inspired classics from dawn until dusk

Yet on the very same page it states these opening hours:

Quote:
Monday - Saturday: 8am - Midnight
Sunday: 9am - 11pm

A rather sloppy contradiction given that at any time of the year in London dawn doesn't take place at 09:00, and by midnight it's pitch dark.

I hope that their food is better described, but the menu (and therefore their prices) is not on their website...
Thursday 26 October 2017 10.29am
Jules62 wrote:
This is how The Ivy Brasserie describes itself:
Quote:
The Ivy Tower Bridge is an all-day British brasserie with an all-encompassing menu serving modern British and international Ivy-inspired classics from dawn until dusk

Yet on the very same page it states these opening hours:

Quote:
Monday - Saturday: 8am - Midnight
Sunday: 9am - 11pm

A rather sloppy contradiction given that at any time of the year in London dawn doesn't take place at 09:00, and by midnight it's pitch dark.

I hope that their food is better described, but the menu (and therefore their prices) is not on their website...

They're all on there, with prices. Just click "menus" from the options on the top left
Thursday 26 October 2017 12.28pm
Went for a birthday brunch there recently – really nice spot, with the outlook across the park. Good food, good service.

Nipped back in on Friday night, post Bridge Theatre. Again, decent food which came out quick and certainly wasn't above equivalent prices at the Chop House, Blueprint or similar.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: