Bermondsey Street - newsagent closed / dry cleaning

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 6 January 2017 9.27pm
The newsagent next to The Woolpack on Bermondsey Street appears to have closed down and been gutted over the Xmas period. I still have dry cleaning to pick up and I get the impression they are not coming back! Anyone know whether they are closed for good?
Wednesday 11 January 2017 11.10am
I'm across the road from that shop - one of my colleagues saw shop equipment and stock being moved to the newsagents across the road (between Casse Croute and the pet shop). Suggest you have a word with them.
Wednesday 11 January 2017 2.38pm
MzFitz wrote:
I'm across the road from that shop - one of my colleagues saw shop equipment and stock being moved to the newsagents across the road (between Casse Croute and the pet shop). Suggest you have a word with them.

I noticed that shop (near the pet shop) having a new shop front fitted recently.

The shop in question has builders in yesterday evening (4.15pm) when I walked past.
Friday 13 January 2017 4.07pm
MzFitz wrote:

Thanks - will call in and find out.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: