Man (or woman) and a ladder needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 19 January 2017 3.19pm
I live in SE16 and need someone with a ladder (to reach up to bedroom level) this google maps link will give you more of an idea
https://goo.gl/maps/PMNP9iwkWgv
and install a tiny aerial just above the guttering line, i have all the bits needed and to be honest should take less then an hour, i do have access to the garden under me but local tradesman won't even return my calls and texts, so if anyone could suggest someone who has the ladder needed and wheels i'll be more then happy to pay a decent for the work to be undertaken.

All1
Tuesday 24 January 2017 11.39pm
Sorted now
Wednesday 25 January 2017 8.28am
How much?
Wednesday 25 January 2017 10.55am
I found them on ebay and they charge 60 for the work i needed, which i thought was not bad as HSS wanted the best part of 100 for del and pickup of the ladder plus i would have to hire drill and bit and in fact he is on his way here now so will post back with how he done for others in case they need something like this service.

All1
Thursday 26 January 2017 1.21am
Just for others who may need someone, his name is Charlie and his mobile number is 07944-469003.
He comes from Croatia and has been doing satellite & tv antenna installs since 1992 and knew what he was doing and more then willing to do everything to the spec i wanted, as i say cost me 60, he lives in SW1 Vicotria/Pimlico and i think it's a very fair price he was here for about 90 mins and seemed to know what he was doing, and no i'm not related to him.

All1

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: