Everyone Active Southwark For Free

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 24 January 2017 6.51pm
Everyone Active Southwark free swim and gym, I have just registered online with this, where you can join and get free swim and gym on certain days. Has anyone used this facility for free and how did you find this? Its a good idea with private gyms now costing a lot of money that some cant afford it. I noticed that Seven Islands has re-opened but was told the pool wont be open until April 2017...
Tuesday 24 January 2017 10.32pm
Yes, I often use it at the Elephant Centre and it's great. It can get quite busy at times but not too bad when I go on Friday lunchtime and late on Sunday. I do wonder with all the new flats planned whether the pool was built big enough but we will see.
Wednesday 25 January 2017 7.53pm
I too take advantage of this benefit and go to The Castle centre at the Elephant to swim.
Sunday 29 January 2017 7.09pm
Thanks for replies, I am thinking of signing up for pool down road to me, been told it dont open till April but I guess I could try the gym out. I guess it will get pretty crowded being free. I recently left a private gym pool was using as to expense of it got to much.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: