Hasan Kebab Restaurant TBR

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Tuesday 14 February 2017 7.53pm
I'm concerned for the old fella who owns this place. A small group of people were gathered round the shop this eve, the place was in darkness and they were worried about him, eventually he came out to the door and they asked if he wanted help, was he ill? He said no. He locked the door and, with the help of his stick, made his way across the shop, next thing we saw him on the floor, he did manage to get up but one of the guys outside rang the for ambulance. However, as he had managed to get up and had been able to talk to us, they said it wasn't urgent and to call back if things changed.

One of the blokes who works a few doors down said he'd check on him later. People were concerned cos he looks very frail and there was a burner on, but the shop in darkness.

Not sure what else we can do?

I'd hate something to happen to him, in there by himself.
Tuesday 14 February 2017 11.36pm
An ambulance has just arrived so if someone has responded to this post, thank you.
Wednesday 15 February 2017 1.36pm
There was a lady serving yesterday afternoon when I went past about 4.30pm.

Good on you for helping him.
Wednesday 15 February 2017 7.25pm
Cheers Pops, he was taken by the ambulance last night on a stretcher, I hope he's going to be ok.
Wednesday 15 February 2017 7.59pm
I've noticed he's been looking quite a bit frailer these past few months. Fingers crossed he'll be OK, and thanks to everyone looking out for their neighbours.
Thursday 16 February 2017 11.11pm
Yes, I've seen him struggle to walk to the local shops recently so I've been keeping an eye out for him. I was impressed at the group of folk who gathered outside his shop, all concerned about him; a mixture of locals and people who spot him on their way home from work. That was heart warming :)
Friday 17 February 2017 7.42am
The shop was closed when I came home yesterday around 4.20pm
Friday 17 February 2017 9.57pm
Hasan is back in the shop! I saw someone hanging around outside this avvo and as I walked by, he was let into the shop by someone else, and then I saw the old fella sitting in the back, with a Zimmer. Seems he's ok. :)
Saturday 18 February 2017 4.03pm
That's good, he's a hard working man, always had a nice friendly smile for my Mum pushing her down tbr.in her wheelchair. Then a friendly smile for me sitting a wheelchair! He must have been there with his wife for almost 40 years.
Sunday 19 February 2017 7.06pm
He's in there, i guess that's his life now, I don't think the shop is open but he sits in there - watching the world go by? Gave me a friendly wave from the back of the shop...
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: