Ho Ho Chinese - 59 Southwark Park Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 6 March 2017 1.47pm
Hi everyone,

Please do not order chinese from this restaurant. I order a take out on the weekend, I was told it would take 45 minutes to arrive and 1 hour and 50 minutes later and it still had not arrived. When i called to find out what was going on, the person that picked the phone up put me hold to check with the driver and left me waiting on the telephone for over 10 minutes, I could hear him taking in the background. I put the phone down and tried to call back but it was still on hold for a further 8 minutes (presumably I would have still been kept waiting).

When I got through, the person apologies for the delay and offered a 5 percent discount which would have been 50p. I thought this was an insult. After much arguing he offered 5 pounds off a future order (I told him I would not be ordering again as I found the service awful). He then offered this 5 from this order and said it would be 45 minutes to arrive. I said ok and put the phone down. He then called back to say the food would be free and would arrive in 45 minutes. After 3 minutes he called back again and said the only thing he could offer is 5 present off which would be 50p.

I was so annoyed as how can they offer free food for inconvenience and then take this back, I kept asking for the boss as I could hear him shouting in the background. When he eventually got on the phone he started shouting and then put the phone down on me.

No food was delivered. I am outraged that they can behave like this and WILL NOT be ordering from them again.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: