A plumber

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 9 April 2017 1.42pm
can anyone recommend a good plumber please?
zee
Monday 10 April 2017 4.49pm
Dynamic Plumbing is good.based in South London.
I think the website is dynamicplumb.com
Monday 10 April 2017 6.49pm
Many Thanks zee
Tuesday 8 August 2017 9.10pm
I can say that Darren (DHC Plumbing; 07915 615988 ) is just what you are looking for in any service provider: competent, not trying to rip you off and gives it to you straight assessment of the job. For me Darren was able to deal with a difficult situation (broken stop-cock) , dealt with Southwark Council (who do their optimum to not provide any service at all) and did above and beyond what I had expected. Many thanks again, Darren.
Wednesday 9 August 2017 9.37am
Maldini wrote:
I can say that Darren (DHC Plumbing; 07915 615988 ) is just what you are looking for in any service provider: competent, not trying to rip you off and gives it to you straight assessment of the job. For me Darren was able to deal with a difficult situation (broken stop-cock) , dealt with Southwark Council (who do their optimum to not provide any service at all) and did above and beyond what I had expected. Many thanks again, Darren.

Have used Darren many times and totally agree, he's a great, honest tradesman and about half the day-rate of Pimlico!
Wednesday 9 August 2017 9.51am
Another vote for Darren. Very helpful and reliable.
Tuesday 29 August 2017 9.31am
Darren's phone number not available today. Maybe he is on holiday.
Wednesday 14 March 2018 6.45pm
I contacted Darren as a result of this forum and have to say that I was very disappointed . I sent him a photo of the repair that needed to be done and he turned up without what he needed to fix it and charged me 50. Not reliable and a total rip off! I will not be using him again and I am surprised that he has been recommended on here.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network