SDV Jewellers

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 31 May 2017 9.27am
Longshot this, does anyone know how to contact Steve or his brother who used to run SDV jewellers in Lower Marsh ?
Monday 5 June 2017 10.19pm
As all those shops are rented, perhaps try the landlord of the premises whose contact details the new tenants should know?

Steve, his Dad and brother were an excellent team and I for one will miss them every time I need a clock or watch repaired. This used to be about once a year on average but not enough to keep them going as a business alas.
Monday 5 June 2017 10.47pm
I saw one of the SDV guys walking along The Cut the other day

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 6 June 2017 12.39am
May be a long shot, but you could ask in the Bet Fred in Lower Marsh.
Tuesday 6 June 2017 12.04pm
Thanks all, the pain I am going through to have some watches repaired is unbelievable and the lack of skill in the places is astounding.
Tuesday 6 June 2017 12.43pm
jinkazama wrote:
Thanks all, the pain I am going through to have some watches repaired is unbelievable and the lack of skill in the places is astounding.

A bit out of the way, but I had a watch repaired by these guys. at W.T.C Watch Repairers Ltd
3 Back Hill, London EC1R 5EN. The shop is above an offy, but don't let that put you off, not unlike SDV the guys who run it are old school, in the very best way.
Tuesday 6 June 2017 1.49pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
jinkazama wrote:

A bit out of the way, but I had a watch repaired by these guys. at W.T.C Watch Repairers Ltd
3 Back Hill, London EC1R 5EN. The shop is above an offy, but don't let that put you off, not unlike SDV the guys who run it are old school, in the very best way.

Another recommendation for WTC. They deal with all types of watches including very high end ones. They have been there years.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: