Polling Cards/Polling stations

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 4 June 2017 11.15am
Anyone else NOT yet received their Polling Cards for Thursday- our street /block not had them - just of SBR- with state of post service- quite concerned about them arriving by Thursday
Zoe
Sunday 4 June 2017 11.27am
You don't need them to vote, but perhaps call the council to check you are on the list
Sunday 4 June 2017 11.29am
Oh I am on electoral register - have just emailed council. Have you had them - our blocks have not? I just looked it up- yes can vote without them- but wondering why we have not received.
Sunday 4 June 2017 11.57am
just looked up polling stations says nearest one is SCOVELL RD to Southwark Bridge rd - is that right? is Charles Dickens school operational?
Zoe
Sunday 4 June 2017 4.06pm
In cathedrals there is:

Bankside House, Cat one
Blackfriars Settlement, Car two and three
Charlotte Sharman, Cat five
Queens borough Community Centre, Cat four

You need to go to the one that is the correct one for you of course
Zoe
Sunday 4 June 2017 4.07pm
And we got our poll cards about two weeks ago
Sunday 4 June 2017 4.39pm
Kory - it depends which part of Southwark Bridge Rd you are off, as your polling station could be Queensborough community centre or Blackfriars Settlement. If you DM me where you live I will tell you which one. And BTW if you are in Copperfield St or Union St the poling station changes half way down the street.....
Monday 5 June 2017 9.37am
Hi All
Thanks so much for your help
I have rang the council this am - they cannot say whether our polling cards have been sent out or not.....!! But confirmed our polling station is Scovell RD which seems a ridiculous long way away but anyway that won't stop us

Thanks again all
Best wishes Koiry
Zoe
Tuesday 6 June 2017 6.31pm
That does seem far. Shame you're not coming to Blackfriars Settlement, we're the best polling station in Southwark!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: