MOT

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 5 June 2017 5.30pm
Dear SE1ers

I have a 2005 MG TF which needs an MOT test. I am based just off Grange Road. Can anyone recommend somewhere that does MOT testing please?

Thanks so much

John
Monday 5 June 2017 8.24pm
That's easy - Raj at General Autos on Abbey Street is your man. Highly recommended.
Tuesday 6 June 2017 10.33am
Hi John. I have used KwikFit on OKR opposite Harper Road for last five years. Always good service and never been ripped off. Reasonable pricing too.
Tuesday 6 June 2017 1.04pm
Hi John, I second Raj. I had my MOT on 16yo Merc done there yesterday. He did it while I waited an hour after I asked him for appointment.
lj
Wednesday 7 June 2017 7.38am
I would really recommend RW Autos on Morocco Street - excellent service.
Wednesday 7 June 2017 7.58am
LJ, RW Autos are great, but they don't do MOTs - they take them to Raj!
Wednesday 7 June 2017 11.22am
RW autos MOTed my car last week! Highly recommended - none of that "you're a woman, I'm going to take advantage of you" attitude that is prevalent elsewhere.
Sunday 11 June 2017 1.39pm
Raj as people have said above where I went when I lived on Abbey St.

There's Hopfields on Raymouth Road for a very reliable and friendly service.
Sunday 11 June 2017 1.47pm
Went round to Raj and he did it while I waited. Thoroughly nice chap and highly recommended.

Then drove 10 seconds and got my new tyres fitted.

Thanks so much to all for your help
Monday 12 June 2017 8.53am
As others have said, RW Autos don't do MOTs themselves, they get General Autos to do it. They charge the same price for this. Better to save yourself the trouble of trying to back into the tiny passageway at RW - and General Autos is outside the CC and RW just inside it.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: