Mobile phone repair shop

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 3 July 2017 10.27am
Could anyone recommend a reliable mobile phone repair shop?
I need somebody to replace the battery in my mobile and not sure where to go.
Monday 3 July 2017 12.28pm
Best service and best prices is Fone Doctors in Kings Head passage on Borough High St near London Bridge. Superb guys - fast turnround but always A1 service . Use them all the time
Monday 3 July 2017 12.40pm
I'm sure Casey and others have had a good experience with Fone Doctors. Sadly we didn't. They're nice people but incompetent - my view. A simple screen replacement on my wife's iPhone resulted in six visits to the shop in a two-day period - this just five weeks ago. The owner/"chief medic" is a very pleasant chap, but on the basis of our experience I wouldn't recommend them.
Monday 3 July 2017 5.56pm
I had my screen replaced at Fone Doctors a few weeks ago and need to take it back as there is a problem with the screen freezing every time the NFC chip is used.

Whether the problem is a result of my dropping the phone in the first place or their subsequent repair I can't be sure.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 3 July 2017 7.22pm
I've used Fone Doctor & very happy. Have recommended them to friends since without issue. My iPhone 6 (just out of warranty) Apple refused to fix - they wanted me to sell it to them & buy another one! Got it fixed at Fone Doctor for 89.

Phoned their store @ London Bridge for advice but called into the Kings Head store to get it fixed as more convenient. They won't charge you if they can't fix it & there's a 6 month warranty on their work.
Tuesday 4 July 2017 7.11am
My son had his iPhone 6 screen replaced there last week. Back within a few hours and working fine.
Thursday 6 July 2017 10.28am
Used Fone Doctors a few times, including for repair of my laptop which had a Wi-Fi problem and also replaced the keyboard which had lost the letters on many of the keys. Good service, friendly and local.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: