Neil Coyle Thank You Letters

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 12 July 2017 7.52am
Did anyone else receive a lovely thank you letter from Neil Coyle and pay for the privilege of it?

Wednesday 12 July 2017 10.44am
danielb_ wrote:
Did anyone else receive a lovely thank you letter from Neil Coyle and pay for the privilege of it?

LOL! I didn't.
Wednesday 12 July 2017 12.38pm
I certainly wont be collecting it if I receive one!!!
Wednesday 12 July 2017 12.47pm
A case of curiosity killed the cat, though, I think. Thanks for warning us. I won't be collecting mine either!
Wednesday 12 July 2017 12.52pm
Gavin Smith wrote:
A case of curiosity killed the cat, though, I think. Thanks for warning us. I won't be collecting mine either!

hah! did you receive the same? the unfortunate thing is the letter has no markings or identifier on it, so there was really no way to guess who it was from in advance.

maybe I should mail an invoice to Neil for the time and money wasted.
Wednesday 12 July 2017 2.03pm
I didn't receive one and won't - I've told them before not to send me rubbish - but a neighbour did. She wasn't impressed! DO send him an invoice for the time and cost wasted!
djm
Friday 14 July 2017 11.18am
What was in it that cost 2.00 to send?
Friday 14 July 2017 11.21am
Nothing - the recipient is charged for the missing postage plus an administration fee, if they agree to accept the letter that is. Most people do because they think it might be important.
Friday 14 July 2017 3.18pm
What a liberty!
Monday 17 July 2017 7.23pm
I am waiting for a parcel to arrive. A "sender did not pay the full postage" card arrived. I had just paid for it online then I found this thread.

Mine was asking me to vote for Simon Hughes...with a counterfeit stamp! I guess they spent enough on postage as I received about eight letters from them in total.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: