Rats in Emma Cons Gardens

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4
Monday 6 November 2017 8.24pm
6.45pm this eve I saw 2 immediately and another 3 within 20 seconds. I saw 3 entrances to their home and watched them shooting in and out of them. I got up very close and saw some extremely healthy girls with bright eyes. Don't know what that poison is supposed to be doing.
Tuesday 7 November 2017 9.47pm
Yes there are still a lot of rats there. Our cat brought two dead ones into our flat on consecutive days over the weekend -ugh! I fear they are venturing further afield (our garden is only about 15m fromEmma Cons) and I saw one down Cornwall Rd on Sunday too. I agree with the previous post, they look incredibly healthy (the ones in Emma Cons, not the dead ones in our living room!)

Cat is having to ask to come back inside for the time being, so we can check sheís not bearing gifts....was worried the next development would be a live one 😫

Apparently Pest Control canít work out where they are coming from, itís complicated to address etc. Iím really worried this is becoming a chronic issue
Wednesday 8 November 2017 7.31am
This possible increase in the rat population - or more likely its greater visibility - may well be to do with the unprecedented level of re-development in SE1 and surrounding areas. Many re-developments are preceded by demolition and this is when rats etc move into adjacent areas. I have seen this near the Elephant and Castle. (Litter on the streets, including chips, chicken bones etc also provides a good source of food for the rats).
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4
Current: 4 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: