Eyebrows and Nails

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 24 August 2017 10.01am
Hi Guys - I've only recently moved to SE1 and I'm looking for someone who could do eyebrow threading that doesn't cost 15! Would also be keen to find out if anyone has a nail salon to recommend. So far Ruby Nails seem to be the place to go but yet to find eyebrow threading that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Thanks!
Sunday 27 August 2017 10.01pm
Million percent recommend Sunita at Wax and Thread on Abbey Street. Lovely lady and wouldn't go anywhere else. Think it's 6/7 for eyebrow threading x
Monday 28 August 2017 2.47pm
Now I'm wondering if I might benefit from this.
My left eyebrow is perfectly normal, but the right one has a small growth of hair maybe 3 mm by 3.5 mm rising from, but merged with the existing brow.
I imagine that I look slightly surprised, but my wife says that I'm nuts, vain, and it's nothing.
She's offered to pluck the offending few hairs, but I'm a raving wuss at the thought of the possible pain associated with that.
Monday 28 August 2017 10.26pm
I would say that for eyebrow threading and nails - Walworth Road is a good place to go. There are plenty of places that you can just walk in and wait. Over the years I've used most of them - and generally been pleased with the results. Eyebrow threading is around 3 to 4. And gel nail varnish around 15. The places are all a bit rough and ready - but really good job at a really good price! Angela's Nails at the end of Lower Marsh is also a good place for nails.
Tuesday 29 August 2017 2.03am
I can second the recommend for Angela's at Lower Marsh. It's not fancy, but it's reasonably priced and they do a nice job (at least, they always have for me).

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: