Domestic Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 24 August 2017 10.08am
Hello - could anybody recommend a reliable and trustworthy cleaner in SE1 (Maltby Street) for a few hours a week? I need someone who is really good and doesn't just clean surfaces and has great attention to detail. Thanks!
Tuesday 5 September 2017 8.31am
Hi, just wondering if you found anyone? I live on Long Lane and need a domestic cleaner to come regularly and also looking for someone who is trustworthy and hard working!
Thanks,
Sophie
Tuesday 5 September 2017 10.49am
Hi both

Since no one else has come forward with suggestions - can I put myself forward?

I started cleaning when all of the cleaners I hired left me frustrated - they only did surface cleans (like you said Sibscyr) or would clean the floor around a pile of clothes without picking up the clothes! I wanted someone to actually sort out the laundry for me, or at least move the dirty clothes out of the way. And just sort out anything else that needed sorting without me having to write a long list! That's my approach - being proactive and not just cleaning but helping the house to run.

I am practical, sensible, trustworthy and live locally.

I can also do pet sitting, key exchange and other odd jobs if needed.

Feel free to PM me to chat more.
Tuesday 12 September 2017 11.52am
Hi there, I have a wonderful cleaner called James, I know he does a lot of work around SE1.

He is thorough, reliable, responsive, flexible and a really nice guy! I thoroughly recommend him and would be happy to give a reference. I am a psychologist living near Spa Gardens.

To contact him, email James: theonecleaner@yahoo.com

Serra

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: