Fracas on Garden Row?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 29 August 2017 1.41am
Anyone else hear the big disturbance down near Gladstone and Garden Row? Several police vehicles, with police putting people into vans (and those people kicking from the inside of the van), and yelling. I had a tiny peek just now and there had to be 30 people or so involved. Anyone know what happened?
Wednesday 30 August 2017 9.06am
It wasn't me this time, but years and years ago, my then girlfriend and I had a roaring row outside The Albert, until the owner/manager? shouted down from an upstairs window, that if we didn't shut up and Foxtrot Oscar, he'd call the police.
No chance whatsoever of remembering what started it, but if a certain Polish woman of around 64 now, who was a drop dead gorgeous 18 or 19 y.o. then, could be traced, it would be dollars to doughnuts that she'd say I'd started it by being unreasonable as usual.
Just one in a long line, (two actually), of long term relationships where the female half always blamed me.
I still get severely "coated" in this third and final relationship, but I'm gradually learning.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: