Antico closing!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5
Tuesday 10 October 2017 3.49pm
longlane79 wrote:
All this fuss and drama about closing, people sending messages of support, going for "last meals", and they knew from the start that they would be re-opening.
To be honest, I will go, I will keep going, I'm sure I'll love it, but the owner has disappointed me.

I agree. This feels like a cunning marketing ploy.
Thursday 12 October 2017 11.06am
Who is going to the soft launch of the new concept?
Sunday 15 October 2017 3.07pm
longlane79 wrote:
All this fuss and drama about closing, people sending messages of support, going for "last meals", and they knew from the start that they would be re-opening.
To be honest, I will go, I will keep going, I'm sure I'll love it, but the owner has disappointed me.

Yeah, it's a pretty shady move
Sunday 15 October 2017 10.33pm
If Antico wanted to increase trade, all they needed to do was to work on their menu so that it reflected Italian cousine authenticity.
Tuesday 17 October 2017 9.28am
Jules62 wrote:
If Antico wanted to increase trade, all they needed to do was to work on their menu so that it reflected Italian cousine authenticity.

What makes you say that? I'm Italian and I have eaten there with many Italians, and I never thought their interpretation of Italian cooking wasn't authentic. They didn't/don't do any of the stereotypical stuff, but they just elevate pasta dishes to make them interesting.

They have sometimes even had regional dishes feature in their menu or specials board.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: